Portable A/C on wheels as backup in case the central AC dies?

I'd ride the bitch til she died, then spend the money on an air conditioned hotel room while the new system was being installed.

the fact that its 20 yrs old should tell you something about the longivity of yesterdays equipment, unlike anything you'll buy today.

considered you prolly only run it a few months out of the year, it may only have 7-8 years of run time.......

Reply to
gofish

Well, shit.

Maybe your onto something here.

FWIW, here our well water is of such poor quality that I do collect condensate during the summer months and use for in-process cutting tool cooling application.

( Yes, Kris, that would be as in "toilet water" )

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Hey you f****ng retard.

Google posts dont show immediately.

Might be they think you coulda posted kiddy p*rn or something I guess, and they dont want it in *THEIR ARCHIVES*

However, still no excuse for you to f****ng post the same gawdammned shit onto usenet FOUR FUCKING TIMES.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

I'm sure it's better than nothing at all, but I find it surprising and contemptable that you are so spoiled that you can't live through one bloody night without your A/C.

Crank the fan, kick off the covers, and GO BACK TO SLEEP fer chrissake! Hell, you probably won't even realize that the A/C died until the next morning.

Reply to
mkirsch1

wrote

and?

It's not.

Reply to
<kjpro

And kick the wife off onto the floor. Extra body heat can be a killer, yo...

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I&#39;d be pissed too, if I read the same identical post end-to-end, four times. :)

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®