PMV (closed-form), and PD?

Fanger's approach (which is a part of ISO 7730) to computing zones of thermal comfort is an iterative technique, thus it can be said that it's computationally expensive. Does anybody know if there is a closed-form approximation to Fanger's algorithm? (There seems it is, according to some HVAC producers' documentation, but the exact formulae weren't published, or at least I wasn't able to find them on the Internet or my library.)
Another question: can anybody give pointers to PD (draught) calculation? The literature is incredibly sparse on this, and any help would be appreciated. My main problem is to discover how to calculate the so-called "local turbulence intensity", needed to calculate final PD value. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a bad thermostat to me. Replace it with a high-end, digital model. You probably have to replace the wiring too. Use digital wires for best performance.

I suggest a digital furnace too, just so everything matches....
--
Respectfully, Bob

wrote

Yeah, and if it doesn't fire properly, just give it a digital exam...
Digital exams can be a great thing if your urologist looks like Selma Hayek, as mine does. ;-))))))))))
oops, gotta get some tissues.
Bob
wrote

That is very simple use formula ( 69ii) now turn it up side down and vahla! ( 69= 69 i) Dido

Judging by your replies, this isn't really the best newsgroup to discuss ISO 7730. :-) Sorry for intruding.
http://www.onthetopof.com/?f=ot&q=iso+7730
http://alcor.concordia.ca/~raojw/crd/reference/reference001525.html
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele ficheN&cpsidt183969
http://engineers.ihs.com/document/abstract/DPVRIBAAAAAAAAAA