Please check out my new book "Kent Craig's Project Management Blue Book" available on Amazon.com

From October of 1998 through June of 2012, I wrote a monthly column for Contractor magazine (Chicago, IL) called "Craig On Project Management" which dealt with topics related to project management, personnel matters, scheduling, efficient asset utilizations, pre-construction, contract construction lifecycle, job post-completion strategies, estimating, safety, and other issues related to the mechanical (HVAC/ heating/ ventilation/ air conditioning/ plumbing/ piping/ high purity/ energy management/ LEED) contracting industry, along with the occasional featured article.
This book a collection of those timeless articles and is a valuable resource addition to any business library.
To check out the high-quality paperback version of the book on it's own page at Amazon.com, please use the follow bouncelink: http://hkentcraig.com/pmb
To see the book's Kindle version which also has the "Look Inside!" feature, please use this bouncelink: http://hkentcraig.com/pmbk
. . . and Thanks!, it's appreciated!