Plasma Cool Air Conditioner

I recently purchased a Plasma Cool Air Conditioner. A Canadian company called Hedonics sells it. I'm very impressed with the output and portability. The unit itself is rated at 14,000 BTUs and also works as a dehumidifier. It has wheels, though it does still need to be vented outside. Too bad it's almost the end of the season but should do me very well next summer.

Anyway, if you want more information, you can go to:

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
PGriffin123

Every air conditioner dehumidifies!

No shit. Where else would you transfer the heat?

No thanks!

Reply to
<kjpro

I recently purchased a Plasma Jet Hot Air Heater® An Elbonion company named HeeHaw sells it. I&#39;m very impressed with the output and portability. The unit itself is rated 14 terabytes and also works as a cutter. It has hoses though it still needs to be tanked. Too bad it&#39;s only almost the start of the season but it should do well for my next arson.

Anyway if you want more information goto:

Thanks, Dickhead

Reply to
Tekkie®

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

I don&#39;t wish to find her anywhere. She scars people for life! I am an innocent victim yet I am scarred. I have an overpowering urge to scar people when they least expect it. Am I normal?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Are you normal? why yes! at least in this group you are. witty too.

I have also been victimized by the sight of tub girl in the past. an image burnt deeply into my retinas, which had no screensaver to protect them.

However, I, having the power to scar others with this, do not.

Use the force wisely

Reply to
Dwaynebob

Seeing the link to Tubgirl reminded me -- what ever happened to Oscar? Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

What happen to Lawblow?

Reply to