Plasma Cool Air Conditioner

I recently purchased a Plasma Cool Air Conditioner. A Canadian company called Hedonics sells it. I'm very impressed with the output and portability. The unit itself is rated at 14,000 BTUs and also works as a dehumidifier. It has wheels, though it does still need to be vented outside. Too bad it's almost the end of the season but should do me very well next summer.
Anyway, if you want more information, you can go to:
http://www.hedonics.com/store/prodinfo.asp?number 49&variation=&aitem=1&mitem=2
Thanks, Peter

Every air conditioner dehumidifies!

No shit. Where else would you transfer the heat?

No thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.hedonics.com/store/prodinfo.asp?number 49&variation=&aitem=1&mitem=2
named HeeHaw sells it. I'm very impressed with the output and portability. The unit itself is rated 14 terabytes and also works as a cutter. It has hoses though it still needs to be tanked. Too bad it's only almost the start of the season but it should do well for my next arson.
Anyway if you want more information goto: www.tubgirl.com
Thanks, Dickhead
TubGirl has moved . you can find her here
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Tubgirl.jpg
The Freon Cowboy wrote:

innocent victim yet I am scarred. I have an overpowering urge to scar people when they least expect it. Am I normal?

Are you normal? why yes! at least in this group you are. witty too.
I have also been victimized by the sight of tub girl in the past. an image burnt deeply into my retinas, which had no screensaver to protect them.
However, I, having the power to scar others with this, do not.
Use the force wisely
Seeing the link to Tubgirl reminded me -- what ever happened to Oscar? Larry
What happen to Lawblow?