Ping Steve

Hey buddy, I was in Columbus yesterday installing some network cable at a Kmart for some sort of kiosks. If you're ever in a Kmart, look up at the structural support poles in the middle of the store and a few of them will have a beige metal enclosure about the size of a dorm room fridge. Inside are a couple of Nortel BayStack Switches and a patch panel hooked up to all sorts crap all over the stores. Some of the stores have Cisco IP telephones and there are more metal enclosures

20 feet in the air. At least they had an electric lift on site or it would have been a much longer day. I'll bet you know why plenum cable is specified. ;-0

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas