Ping Paul

Hey Paul,
I'm in town at the Holiday inn at the Crabtree Mall on Glennwood Ave. I'll be working at NC STATE until Thursday. If your interested we could have a cold one, and or some supper. My treat!! Look's like Wednesday night will be best for me. I take it Barbeque is out in Raleigh. I'm a Memphis style rib guy myself anyway. Was there someone else from the Raleigh area on the group????
Thermal Product Solutions
E-Mail is good if you want to respond by E-Mail