Pic of the day

I think I found Stormys van at Johnstone Supply.

Today I pulled up to return an "In-Warranty" heat exchanger and here is what I found.....................................

I laughed so hard I couldnt get out of my truck till the guy finished his cigarette and walked inside. and of course on the entrance of the door to Johnstone is a sign reading: "WHOLESALE ONLY" hmmm, I think someone isnt paying attention. :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba