Periodic Smell

I am getting a periodic odor in the house while central unit is running. It smells very much like very old oil-base paint which has been opened. What does a coolant leak smell like?
emileflatbush wrote:

Central paint shaker? From the paint department?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I think you must take a cruise on one of these machines quite often.
"I think you must take a cruise on one of these machines quite often."
i can see stormy now , eyes glazed over , tongue hanging out , and drool coming from the vicinity of his mouth ;-)
PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
The Freon Cowboy wrote:

And that is BEFORE the machine...

Yes that was funny, but I wrote it (cruise on the machine). no biggy :-)
Doowayne

"VICTORY"
A fartin horse is a workin horse, geothermaljones
emileflatbush wrote:

Check the return duct / platform for leaks. And stop storing the used paint cans in the furnace closet!
--
Zyp