Periodic Smell

I am getting a periodic odor in the house while central unit is running. It smells very much like very old oil-base paint which has been opened. What does a coolant leak smell like?

Reply to
emileflatbush

central _what_ unit?

Reply to
CJT

"VICTORY"

A fartin horse is a workin horse, geothermaljones

Reply to
geothermaljones

Central paint shaker? From the paint department?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I think you must take a cruise on one of these machines quite often.

Reply to
Dwaynebob

"I think you must take a cruise on one of these machines quite often."

i can see stormy now , eyes glazed over , tongue hanging out , and drool coming from the vicinity of his mouth ;-)

PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

"Dwaynebob" wrote:

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

And that is BEFORE the machine...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Yes that was funny, but I wrote it (cruise on the machine). no biggy :-)

Doowayne

Reply to
Dwaynebob

Check the return duct / platform for leaks. And stop storing the used paint cans in the furnace closet!

Reply to
Zyp