Pellet stoves?

Anybody know if there is a forum for discussing pellet stoves? I just bought a Harman Accentra and wanted to compare notes.
It's been a few years since I've posted here. Last was asking about our Timken Silent-Automatic. It's still running nicely but we wanted to look at supplemental heating sources.
tia - Oppie