Passed My NATE Test

86 on core 94 on gas
I can't remember why I wanted to take the test.

So you can make more money??

How?

Now that you passed the exams, hit the boss up for a raise. ;-)

Naaaa.......He's a real prick!

All the more reason to hit him....
...up for a raise that is.
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:00:21 -0500, "B-Hate-Me"

hey thats still better than being a hack, eh? :-)

    Just do what comes NATEuraly.
Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm / Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm /