Parts enquiry

Do you think HVAC parts buy in Hong Kong .

Let me take a chance how can I help you.

snipped-for-privacy@i-cable.com

Reply to
WK185620

Are you Dildo's brother?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

"WK185620" wrote

Yes, you have I much excited to think high quality parts being making in China. China always be making best quality at cheap money price! How I get in talking to you? Maybe I just send wallet? I am trust you big much! China lead world in quality!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"Oscar_Lives" wrote

You're assuming Dildo was born....more likely he was created in a lab experiment gone bad....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

" China lead world in quality!" Yeh just like those capacitors I had to replace Dido

Reply to
AKS

Quoting from the Rainbow Bridge episode of MASH, the R E D speaks English better than some of Y O U.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"AKS" wrote i

Those weren't capacitors, Dildo...those were funace filters....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

This topic has been covered before:

Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 23:55:23 GMT

Ah so, Ahss hole! We give you #1 very cold air conditioner! You #1 yankee! We charge with cum of sum young prince. You pay bill! You like? Happy Dragon keep you warm in winter! This is year of the possum. Possum say keep warm with Happy Dragon. Cum Drop Soup very good. Crab Raccoon very good also. Ah so, ahss hole!

Wax on. Whacks Off.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Hey, I happen to know they were rated in microfarads. The one was 16 x

20 x 1 microfarads, and the other was 16 x 25 x 1 microfarads. Dido would never mistake a furnace filter for a capacitor. The filter has more wires.

Must admit, I laughed when I read your correction. Well done, sir.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Microfarads? sounds like full farads : farrrrrt!

Reply to
DIMwit

I must admit also that I laughed to when you get person upgrading from being professional Idiot to Imbecile and ignorance supersedes by arrogance Dido

Reply to
AKS

Every once in awhile, someone writes something funny on this board. Helps give me the energy to keep reading. I love the way HOs describe things.

Like when the AC stops, and they say the condensor needs to be replaced. "Well, he just opened up the outdoor unit, and changed this big black thing and it took three hours, and now I've got a new condensor".

Reply to
Stormin Mormon