Parker/Carrier PC Command Center Software FS on Ebay

Auction number 300029765826

I know *somebody* out there needs this....

RM

Reply to
RedMenace

Geeze,

I can't even remember seeing a 5 1/4 disk in the last fifteen years or so...

May... on a Apple II, now that I think about it.

The last one I ever used was in a PC-XT, as I recall.

Jake

Reply to
Jake

I got a virgin install of Autocad 12 on 5 1/4 floppies if yer interested.... :)

Reply to
gofish

I dunno... Call AutoDesk and see what one of their wonderful 'upgrade' packs applies to V. 12.

It probably only runs with a CGA monitor, too... or a greenscreen.

I'd have a lot more fun poking at Autodesk products if they weren't so damned good. Autocad-E is the cats meow.

Did you know they were one of the early MS supporters who gave us the wonderful world of "Windows (R)".

Jake

Reply to
Jake

"I got a virgin....................." Oh, nevermind. That was a dream. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba