Parker/Carrier PC Command Center Software FS on Ebay

Auction number 300029765826
I know *somebody* out there needs this....
RM
RedMenace wrote:

Geeze,
I can't even remember seeing a 5 1/4 disk in the last fifteen years or so...
May... on a Apple II, now that I think about it.
The last one I ever used was in a PC-XT, as I recall.
Jake
Jake wrote:

I got a virgin install of Autocad 12 on 5 1/4 floppies if yer interested.... :)

I dunno... Call AutoDesk and see what one of their wonderful 'upgrade' packs applies to V. 12.
It probably only runs with a CGA monitor, too... or a greenscreen.
I'd have a lot more fun poking at Autodesk products if they weren't so damned good. Autocad-E is the cats meow.
Did you know they were one of the early MS supporters who gave us the wonderful world of "Windows (R)".
Jake
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 00:10:31 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

"I got a virgin....................." Oh, nevermind. That was a dream. Bubba