pan tablets

Page 2 of 2

<sigh> didn't your mama ever tell you not to drink and derive??
It's in the Bible. The love of money is the third root of all evil.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You are the one that got your root infected. What does your Bible say about that?

Just cause the number derived out to a VD clinic, doesn't mean we got personal enough for her to know one way or the other. I got what I thought was her number, but we never got past the library stage.
The Bible may say something about that, but I can't remember at the moment.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You mean you stuck your head in too?

    What a calculated comment ... a sine of a warped mind.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
---