pan tablets

was at a Home Depot this evening, I see they had a product called pan tablets, for the air handler pan, supposed to prevent bacteria, any thoughts on this product.

Chet

Reply to
Chet

I had a pan pizza once.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Sounds similar to urinal cakes to me.

Reply to
Daniel who wants to know

I think I'd probably prefer another pan pizza.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Don't use them for Birth control. They didn't work for Angst's Momma.

Reply to
Hermann

Does that mean you have tried "Urinal Cakes"? ;-p

Reply to
Alexander

Just to be sure, I need the 120vac ones with the 2 wires

Reply to
Chet

No, it was an educated guess :-)

Reply to
.p.jm.

Yes. Take 1 per day and you won't get bacteria.

Actually.... This is really Stormy's area of expertise.

Stormy? Any comment?

Reply to
HVAC

Yep.... suppositories

Reply to
Steve

What kind of tablets did you put on your pan pizza?

Reply to
Lefty

Pepperoni.

Reply to
.p.jm.

HAHAhahahaha!

Reply to
HVAC

Stormin says they taste like crap too.

Reply to
Steve

I keep tellin' him 'Don't eat the big white mints in the restroom'..... he just don't listen.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Since I am planning to retire that would be perfect part time for me

Grumpy

Yes you guys have been so mean Stormy he decided to move on

Grumpy

I decided to take my Ford Pinto to town, and try to get into trouble. Went to the library, and sat down next to a nice woman with eye glasses and a slide rule. We got to talking, and traded the cube roots of our phone numbers. I cubed the derivative she gave me, and ended up talking to a VD clinic in Phoenix.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You should have been warned by the slid rule. They have been out of style aver since the Apollo design sessions. Nuclear weapons were calculated on slide rules and now in the computer age no one can control who may trigger them. I think that you can get a prosthetic to replace that amputated member.

Reply to
Alexander

I would have thought she could find one closer to home for you.

Actually, he could use a slide rule .....

Reply to
.p.jm.