pan tablets

Page 1 of 2

was at a Home Depot this evening, I see they had a product called pan tablets, for the air handler pan, supposed to prevent bacteria, any thoughts on this product.
Chet

    I had a pan pizza once.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

What kind of tablets did you put on your pan pizza?

    Pepperoni.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Sounds similar to urinal cakes to me.
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:54:41 -0500, "Daniel who wants to know"

    I think I'd probably prefer another pan pizza.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Does that mean you have tried "Urinal Cakes"? ;-p

    No, it was an educated guess :-)
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Chet wrote:

Don't use them for Birth control. They didn't work for Angst's Momma.

On 6/4/2010 12:12 AM, Hermann wrote:

Just to be sure, I need the 120vac ones with the 2 wires

Yes. Take 1 per day and you won't get bacteria.
Actually.... This is really Stormy's area of expertise.
Stormy? Any comment?
--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Yep.... suppositories

HAHAhahahaha!

Stormin says they taste like crap too.

    I keep tellin' him 'Don't eat the big white mints in the restroom'..... he just don't listen.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
---
I decided to take my Ford Pinto to town, and try to get into trouble. Went to the library, and sat down next to a nice woman with eye glasses and a slide rule. We got to talking, and traded the cube roots of our phone numbers. I cubed the derivative she gave me, and ended up talking to a VD clinic in Phoenix.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You should have been warned by the slid rule. They have been out of style aver since the Apollo design sessions. Nuclear weapons were calculated on slide rules and now in the computer age no one can control who may trigger them. I think that you can get a prosthetic to replace that amputated member.

    I would have thought she could find one closer to home for you.

    Actually, he could use a slide rule .....
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Fortunately, there are no laws banning slide rules. "A well regulated space shot, being necessary to the operation of a free state, the right to keep and bear slide rules shall not be infringed."
I think one of us had a derivateve done wrong, as she really meant to give me her home phone number. At least, that's what she said. The only thing that got amputated was my plans for a second date.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus