Oval to Round Fittings Question

I have a first floor oval stackhead for a wall register in the bathroom. I used a set of calipers to get the internal dimensions of the oval, which measures about 2 in. X 6 1/2 in.
I need to re-route that particular duct in the basement because the original installation was sloppy and gets in the way of the soffit and ceiling I'm biulding.
I will use an oval-to-round 90 degree boot as part of a basement finishing project--to replace a sloppy, twisting run of 5 in. diameter round duct. However, no local stores carry oval boots.
Looking on line I find 90-degree boots (oval to round) listed in sizes ranging from 5 in, to 6 in, to 7 in. The dimensions of the ovals are not listed--only what I assume to be the round sizes.
Does anyone having experience with oval sizes know which 90-degree boot would match the 2 in. X 6 1/2 in. oval?
Thanks!
Dean

5"
Thanks, KJPRO.
I'll order one on line. I hope that you and your loved ones have a great Memorial Day holiday.
Dean

Why yes we did, thanks. Hope everything works out. :-)