OUCH! 102F In Birmingham Right Now

Page 2 of 2
You can schedule your next potty break, in a couple days?
Ship your undies to Colorado, they can use them for beating out forest fires.
I was on a roof in Tupelo yesterday and a fellow told me it was 104-105F in that city. I drank a gallon of Gatorade during that service call. o_O
TDD
This photo taken near you?
TinyURL was created! The following URL: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4 40127159343573&set=a.420831227939833.891 92.420824577940498&type=1&ref=nf
has a length of 112 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters: http://tinyurl.com/d4cskwh
I was on a roof in Tupelo yesterday and a fellow told me it was 104-105F in that city. I drank a gallon of Gatorade during that service call. o_O
TDD
On 6/29/2012 7:31 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's 9:00pm here and 95F, it may be 104F or higher tomorrow. I wasn't able to work today due to my recovery needs but I've got to try to get some work done in the morning. o_O
TDD
With this heat, I've also been a lot less capable than usual. So, it's to be expected that everyone is running a bit slow. Take care of yourself, no one else will take care of you. At least, that's what I find.