OT: The Rough Diamonds on ACRN

OMG, The wife and I have just been totally BLOWN away by some stats. My wife Cec is one half of a duo called 'The Rough Diamonds'. They have just launched a 7 track EP recorded in a small local studio. One night she asked me if she should send a track to the US on "Evening Zoo in the country". I said "ok....go on!" So she submitted the track and now is on "Heavy" rotation on the American Radio Network. They're independants and currently unsigned and self promoted. The track was played and attracted over 800,000 votes! I'm so proud of her!
Hey, their website is:
www.theroughdiamonds.com.au
if interested. We're setting up a facility to mail order the cd for the moment. Any other ideas for distribution?
Paul aka OzTech

Nice one paul I hope things are well in Newcastle..
Good luck with the single etc, I assume you have a 'myspace' site as that's where a lot of bands get 'discovered'?
Cheers
Richard
Oztech posted for all of us...

I would suggest free cd's to all regular alt.hvac members and we will promote the heck out of it. This offer does NOT include certain species.