OT (somewhat) I need a source of PVC cement that is NOT 'fast set'..

I need a recommendation of source of PVC cement that is NOT 'fast set'. The only one I've found I'm required to order a pallet load (not a joke) to get what has been recommended.
I have Red Hot and Blue which works but is waaay too fast setting to work for my application. Is there by chance an additive chemical that I could use to slow down the set time?
TIA