OT me in sturgis

Riding up Lazalle st a photog took this pic. It was a good run this year over 4K miles. Pic is of me, my traveling companion and my steed. Good times.

The King

All hail Sturgis ? :-) No, wait, that was last year ....

Reply to
.p.jm.

Nope no hail this year. we had perfect weather for the whole trip. One night they threatened 60 mph winds and severe t-storms but they never materialized. The hills where nice and I met some cool locals from Rapid. Spent two nights after the rally in Johnson Siding at a place called Camp David. David and his wife Andrea are super people and they really have it going on.

The King