OT me in sturgis

Riding up Lazalle st a photog took this pic. It was a good run this year over 4K miles. Pic is of me, my traveling companion and my steed. Good times.
http://photorallys.com/product.php?id_product 5843
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:46:08 -0400, The King

    All hail Sturgis ? :-) No, wait, that was last year ....

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:02:26 -0400, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Nope no hail this year. we had perfect weather for the whole trip. One night they threatened 60 mph winds and severe t-storms but they never materialized. The hills where nice and I met some cool locals from Rapid. Spent two nights after the rally in Johnson Siding at a place called Camp David. David and his wife Andrea are super people and they really have it going on.
http://www.allardconstruction.com/photos/9.html