OT: Jack-in-the box voice mail

This is just hilarious...
http://www.paulandyoungron.com/morningshow/jackvoicemail.html
The guy was calling in late for work in traffic, sounds real to me.
Joseph

Yep, pretty funny but it has already reached cult status on the internet and e-mail circles. Add J in/the B to the list of where it came from.
...Ron
-- 68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert

Sorry, thought it was a new one, still LOL...
Joseph

No need to apologise to me or anyone here for that matter. It's probably a new one to most that read this group. I heard it myself only about 2 or 3 weeks ago on a local radio station which have a very good adult oriented site. They are pretty unscrupulous but if interested, a link to their site below. Very adult content on the site so don't go there with the little ones around.
http://www.karlsonandmckenzie.com /