OT In the news

Oh, did you hear about the Boy in the UK that will be taken away from his family because he's overweight?

WELL PEOPLE, listen up. You give the government ANY power and they just keep going. REMEMBER, the goal isn't to 'help' its citizens, but to have total control, they nibble a little bit of your rights away one bite at a time.

This situation didn't start with him, THIS STARTED WITH A DOG! Yes, that's right. Britain allowed the government to charge and prosecute pet owners who have overweight animals. The logical next step, Prosecute parents who have overweight kids.

"November, brothers David and Derek Benton from Cambridgeshire were prosecuted for letting their nine-year-old Labrador Rusty balloon to more than 11 stone - more than twice his ideal weight."

So, Gore wants our rights taken away in the name of Global warming, but can't produce any evidence at all that global warming is happening, he instead sites misquoted reports. He can't factually say from where or whom this 'global warming' is being caused by. He lies by stating that "the press has rejected the scientific consensus implicityly" concerning global warming. NO, MR GORE, the press is reporting that your claim that this is anything but a natural event that happens about every 400 years according to most scientists, which was also reported on the history channel, is ridiculous, just like your claim to being an expert on anything, including the internet!

What's Gores next intelligent idea? Align the US with the UN and allow so many energy credits, or Carbon Tickets. If you go over your allotment you pay a tax/penalty. Isn't this just like Carter, the worse president and possibly the worse human ever created? I never thought I would think of Gore as being a bigger jerk than good o'l Jimmy!!

Under Gore, Billy Beer would have expire some carbon ticket value due to methane gas being released!

Reply to
Geoman

I wonder if Gore will need a 'carbon ticket' for the time he dies, rots away and creates all that foul gas? I BET he's going to create a 'pre tax' for those who don't get put into a sealed coffin, after all, rotting flesh creates greenhouse gases!!

What a jerk he and his party is.

Geoman