OT : Black helicopters

Flying overhead this afternoon...
I go outside the shop and spot this tired little bugger hiding in the brush :
http://www.kalamaprecision.com/alien /
Sadly, was only able to snap off the 3 photos before he kinda got all spooked and ran off.....

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:32:29 -0800, "Jeffrey Lebowski"

Looks to me like you found DaNgER. Bubba
It's the FEDS....how is your conscience?