Orphan NG furnace?

I have a 75000 BTU take-out furnace that needs a home, but before selling it to someone, I'd like to find out more about it. Front panel was 'misplaced' by Trane AC installer, thus no brand name available. Appears to be lightly used, maybe only one or two years. Hard to read past-on label inside lists 'Central Environmental Systems' and York, Pa. Model number is PCMD-LD12N0760, Ser. EKXH204161. It is a power vent 4" Type B, usual electronic ignition common today. NG control valve is not Honeywell, but I didn't check any further. Anyone have any idea what make this furnace might be? Googles all the info I could came up with nada.
Joe
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

York or Luxaire. 76K btu output, 3 ton drive. 1990 vintage. Value $0.