Opened up a system

The other day we were moving some linesets. One of them just wouldn't pull down into the recovery machine. The other 2 were recovered in a few minutes.
I told the boys to just go ahead and cut the lines.
Water....Maybe a quart of water we drained from this 60' suction line. Now, I've seen water in units served by a cooling tower...But in a residential system?
New one on me.
I called the local EPA rep (a friend of mine) and told him the story and that we were gonna blow the charge and pull a deep vacuum. He was cool with that. Ran a vacuum pump all night long and re-charged the system after moving the lineset.
What I'd like to know is, how the fuck did the water get in there in the first place?
'What I'd like to know is, how the fuck did the water get in there in the first place?'
REPLY: What id like to know is, how the heck you justify using vile language when describing something, when you know intrinsically, that its wrong .
for me that is the way i talk at times wane a landlord don't care if he kille's the renters
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:46:09 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (HVAC fella) wrote:

Not only that, but hvacfella (he's a homo BTW), also failed to properly punctuate the contraction "it's".