Opened up a system

The other day we were moving some linesets. One of them just wouldn't pull down into the recovery machine. The other 2 were recovered in a few minutes.

I told the boys to just go ahead and cut the lines.

Water....Maybe a quart of water we drained from this 60' suction line. Now, I've seen water in units served by a cooling tower...But in a residential system?

New one on me.

I called the local EPA rep (a friend of mine) and told him the story and that we were gonna blow the charge and pull a deep vacuum. He was cool with that. Ran a vacuum pump all night long and re-charged the system after moving the lineset.

What I'd like to know is, how the f*ck did the water get in there in the first place?

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

'What I'd like to know is, how the f*ck did the water get in there in the first place?'

REPLY: What id like to know is, how the heck you justify using vile language when describing something, when you know intrinsically, that its wrong .

Reply to
HVAC fella

for me that is the way i talk at times wane a landlord don't care if he kille's the renters

Reply to
safemale

Not only that, but hvacfella (he's a h*mo BTW), also failed to properly punctuate the contraction "it's".

Reply to
B-Hate-Me