On a black roof top

add to please....to the tune of on top of spaghetti!!!!
On a black rooftop, all covered in sweat I....
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

I drank water all day and never had to pee...

I looked like, I had taken a shower with my clothes on...

I pissed on Stormy, as he was taking to long, climbing the ladder.
i had to cool my tools , with gas from my manifold set .

On a black rooftop, all covered in sweat A wicked case of heat stroke I surely did get
I drank all my water I popped all my salt My boss called on the cell phone It was all my fault
They said it was ninety Inside of the store Boss said to hurry Add freon and more
I lit up my Mapp torch I polished the tube With sticks of braze for Hot folks eating food
After a quick leak check Six pounds of R22 I said ah what the heck Knew what I must do
I reached for the breaker The disconnect too The hot people down there Sighed when cold it did blew
The roof tar it was melted My boots they did stick My knees they were welted I truly feel sick
I lurched for my bottle And drank it all down If it's not too much trouble Pay me now, you clown
Home, now, I shall go A faucet to drink I shall lay down and know That's heat stroke I think......
Well done
in message

This is usenet! You can't say anything nice!
--

Christopher A. Young
(Using backup computer. In a couple

That's a fucking suprise.

Your boss is a hack too?

You polish your tube with mapp gas? Sicko!

(System held 4 lbs.)

Clean the coil? (Hahahaha, I cracked up when I wrote that!)

All that bullshit and the breaker was off? Good one.

U blew.

Stop sniffing that freezon Stormy......

Is that what Jesus would do? Call a customer a clown?

And when Stormy got home The phone it did ring It was his boss again It's doing the same fucking thing
U-Hate-Me wrote:

This is the chorus right? Repeat forever.

"U-Kill-Me!" LOL!!!