Oldest Tech for the HVAC News

The NEWS is looking to locate the oldest HVAC service tech in the U.S. and write a story on him (or her). If you know of anyone or if you think you are the oldest, enter your name at our website. The deadline is Leap Year Day:
http://www.achrnews.com/HTML/BNP_GUID_9-5-2006_A_10000000000000235408
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

Well, I do know this one guy ..............oh, but wait........ He's been dead about 60 yrs or so Bubba

Yeah, but he still votes...