OLD Rudd Furnace - Burner will not stay lit.

Page 4 of 4
On 27 Feb 2007 02:48:06 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Hey "boi" Tell us again how you disconnect blower door safety switches and how they arent safety devices at all. How about the way you use boxes and boxes of 3 amp fuses to check for shorts instead of a small resetable breaker. How about the way you diagnose problems by replacing parts until you get it right and then change the inducer motor assembly no matter what. DANgER, you are the biggest dumbest hack around. We can only be glad you are way up North where you cant do any damage around here. Stay right where you are. We like it that way. Bubba

http://www.geindustrial.com/sensing/pdf/14natgas.pdf
Cheers, Jim

Call someone who knows what they are doing. Don't mess with it yourself--you could blow yourself up.