OLD Rudd Furnace - Burner will not stay lit.

Actually thats a fairly common problem. Its more common with propane than natural gas. And you thought you had a "special" problem.......... Sheesh. Let us know when you have a real problem(other than ignorance)

Welcome to my killfile

*PLONK*
Reply to
Noon-Air

Don't sweat it Jim, bob is our resident ass clown!

He wouldn't understand gas flow if his head were up his ass! Which it is most the time...

HAHA (bobby it sounds so gay when you type ROTFLMAO)

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Get bobby to explain how fan relays work on a G26 HAHAHA

Ask him if he understands that R & G energize the cooling relay!!!

Bob, you've never heard of a frozen regulator or gas meter? Where do you live, Miami??? That might explain your incompetence with furnaces.

Tighten that fan belt bobby!!!

BAHAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
Jim

Yep Oscar there's more to the net then just that p*rn you download.

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
Jim

On 27 Feb 2007 02:43:43 GMT, DANgER (dangerDon't sweat it Jim, bob is our resident ass clown!

Sorry DANgER-boi. The only resident clown around here is your slobskin ass. ......and ROTFLMAO isnt nearly as gay as your AWAWAW BAWAWAWA HAHAHA shit you type. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

On 27 Feb 2007 02:48:06 GMT, DANgER (dangerGet bobby to explain how fan relays work on a G26 HAHAHA

Hey "boi" Tell us again how you disconnect blower door safety switches and how they arent safety devices at all. How about the way you use boxes and boxes of 3 amp fuses to check for shorts instead of a small resetable breaker. How about the way you diagnose problems by replacing parts until you get it right and then change the inducer motor assembly no matter what. DANgER, you are the biggest dumbest hack around. We can only be glad you are way up North where you cant do any damage around here. Stay right where you are. We like it that way. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

My bad Jim. I knew that one would be way over your head. I guess you are one that needs to be spoken to a lot more S-L-O-W-L-Y. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Your problems are NOT over dumbass...

What's funny is you think you ACTUALLY have it fixed...

What you did was put a bandaid over the wound!

Reply to
<kjpro

LOL, the problem is fixed, it the was a frozen gas meter. (I know it&#39;s hard for you to accept that a home owner could find and fix a problem without people like you.)

I know you wish you could have came over and replaced the sensor and a half dozen other parts. You would have been here until the snow melted in my backyard and my meter thawed out, just trying to get it working, then one really sunny warm day magically you&#39;d have it working.

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
Jim

BAHAHAHAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Not, I would have found and corrected the ACTUAL problem.

I don&#39;t Band-Aid the REAL problem that you have...

See the real difference is that I KNOW what is actually happening...

UNLIKE yourself...

Your reoccurring problem is just around the corner... so be on watch.

Reply to
<kjpro

"Jim" wrote

What makes you think :

  1. The ice is colder than the air surrounding it? The meter case is as cold as the air surrounding it. The ice is as cold as the air that it comes into contact with.

  1. If anything was affected by the ice, it was your regulator. BTW, I thought you said your wife checked the stove and there was no problem? And that was before you took a TORCH to the meter. Real bright.

  2. If your meter was acting up because of the cold, you haven&#39;t solved any problem.
Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Oh please....

please.....

please...... tell

please.....

please......

please.....

please...... tell

please.....

please......

please.....tell me

please......

please..... tell me

please......

please..... tell me

WHO IS THE FATHER OF ANNA NICKLOES CHILD?

Cheers, Jim

please.....

please......

please......Hey... Can you tell who is the real father of Anna Nicoles&#39;s child?

Reply to
Jim

I&#39;ll let you TRY to figure it out when it happens the next time... ...you&#39;d never believe the TRUTH anyways.

Could care less...

Reply to
<kjpro

| > Your problems are NOT over dumbass... | >

| > What&#39;s funny is you think you ACTUALLY have it fixed... | >

| > What you did was put a bandaid over the wound! | >

| | LOL, the problem is fixed, it the was a frozen gas meter. (I know it&#39;s hard | for you to accept that a home owner could find and fix a problem without | people like you.) | | I know you wish you could have came over and replaced the sensor and a half | dozen other parts. You would have been here until the snow melted in my | backyard and my meter thawed out, just trying to get it working, then one | really sunny warm day magically you&#39;d have it working. | | Cheers, | Jim | |

Yeah, and anyone who uses a candle to fire an electronic ignition system, and then a kero heater to defrost ice off a gas meter, has got to be real clever huh?

Reply to
Justin

No. That would be DANgER-boi you are thinking of. Thats HIS specialty. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Sounds like a DANgER-boi "diagnosis and fix" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba wrote

He&#39;d have hooked up jumper cables from his Kia to the meter. Of course if that doesn&#39;t work, bypass the meter...

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Hell, Danger might have removed the regulator ALTOGETHER.

Just bypass that biatch... no more restriction! LOL

Reply to
<kjpro