OLD Rudd Furnace - Burner will not stay lit.

Page 3 of 4

LOL!! I like you , Jim...honest...you make me laugh...
--
Respectfully, Bob

Oh shit. Another Internet Superstar here to tell us what a newsgroup is for...

What a cheapskate dumb-ass! He's proud he got that 28-year old piece of shit running again. I hope he doesn't have any family members sleeping in that house...

Yep Oscar there's more to the net then just that porn you download.
Cheers, Jim
BAHAHAHAHA
-Canadian Heat

Well thanks for the humor part.
-zero

Hey, no problem!

We found much humour in your posts.

A weak pilot flame??!! Wow! Never seen ANYTHING like that in 20 years!

Are you kidding?? Weeks...maybe years...a weak pilot flame...go figure...
(I can just hear him

There's always bubblegum...I lean towards Double Bubble..

You have a problem, all right, but the gas stove isn't it...

A lesser man would be in the hospital, I'm sure...your girlfriend is so lucky to have you!

You should have tried the flare/bubble gum trick....did I mention that already?...

Comments would be superfluous....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...sorry, I must have dozed off........

LOL!!! Nice idea!! I'm wide awake again...I'm getting some popcorn for this one!

Let me get this straight....water frozen to the OUTSIDE FACE of the meter slowed down the gas flow???? Ya...OK..... Please don't let this be your last post...you're a fun guy! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
--
Respectfully, Bob

Yep, it happened! But what is really funny is how stupid you look right now, to those of us that know this can occur!
5 mins after melting the ice off the gas meter, the gas stove burners were back to 100% and the furnace functioned as normal. And you thought you knew everything! That's why I took the time to explain my problem and solution so people like you could maybe learn something.
Cheers, Jim

Actually thats a fairly common problem. Its more common with propane than natural gas. And you thought you had a "special" problem.......... Sheesh. Let us know when you have a real problem(other than ignorance)
Welcome to my killfile
*PLONK*

Your problems are NOT over dumbass...
What's funny is you think you ACTUALLY have it fixed...
What you did was put a bandaid over the wound!

LOL, the problem is fixed, it the was a frozen gas meter. (I know it's hard for you to accept that a home owner could find and fix a problem without people like you.)
I know you wish you could have came over and replaced the sensor and a half dozen other parts. You would have been here until the snow melted in my backyard and my meter thawed out, just trying to get it working, then one really sunny warm day magically you'd have it working.
Cheers, Jim

Not, I would have found and corrected the ACTUAL problem.
I don't Band-Aid the REAL problem that you have...
See the real difference is that I KNOW what is actually happening...
UNLIKE yourself...
Your reoccurring problem is just around the corner... so be on watch.

Oh please....
please.....
please...... tell
please.....
please......
please.....
please...... tell
please.....
please......
please.....tell me
please......
please..... tell me
please......
please..... tell me
WHO IS THE FATHER OF ANNA NICKLOES CHILD?
Cheers, Jim
please.....
please......
please......Hey... Can you tell who is the real father of Anna Nicoles's child?

I'll let you TRY to figure it out when it happens the next time... ...you'd never believe the TRUTH anyways.

Could care less...

What makes you think : 1. The ice is colder than the air surrounding it? The meter case is as cold as the air surrounding it. The ice is as cold as the air that it comes into contact with.
2. If anything was affected by the ice, it was your regulator. BTW, I thought you said your wife checked the stove and there was no problem? And that was before you took a TORCH to the meter. Real bright.
3. If your meter was acting up because of the cold, you haven't solved any problem.
--
Respectfully, Bob

| > | > Your problems are NOT over dumbass... | > | > What's funny is you think you ACTUALLY have it fixed... | > | > What you did was put a bandaid over the wound! | > | > | > | | LOL, the problem is fixed, it the was a frozen gas meter. (I know it's hard | for you to accept that a home owner could find and fix a problem without | people like you.) | | I know you wish you could have came over and replaced the sensor and a half | dozen other parts. You would have been here until the snow melted in my | backyard and my meter thawed out, just trying to get it working, then one | really sunny warm day magically you'd have it working. | | Cheers, | Jim | |
Yeah, and anyone who uses a candle to fire an electronic ignition system, and then a kero heater to defrost ice off a gas meter, has got to be real clever huh?
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:06:51 +1100, "Justin" <.> wrote:

Bubba

He'd have hooked up jumper cables from his Kia to the meter. Of course if that doesn't work, bypass the meter...
--
Respectfully, Bob

No. That would be DANgER-boi you are thinking of. Thats HIS specialty. Bubba

Hell, Danger might have removed the regulator ALTOGETHER.
Just bypass that biatch... no more restriction! LOL
Get bobby to explain how fan relays work on a G26 HAHAHA
Ask him if he understands that R & G energize the cooling relay!!!
Bob, you've never heard of a frozen regulator or gas meter? Where do you live, Miami??? That might explain your incompetence with furnaces.
Tighten that fan belt bobby!!!
BAHAHA
-Canadian Heat