Oil furnace fan limit switch

I just replaced a limit switch and within 12 hours it has stopped working( the fan will not kick on once the thermostat has called for heat even though the burners kick on). What am I missing that I should be looking for.
Thank you Stonebud
Is the limit switch getting power? Is it supplying that power to the fan? Is the heat exchanger getting hot?
One service call I had this year, the blower motor had gone defective. So, it may be a good limit switch but a burnt out motor.
Good luck, and please let us know how things work out.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

A local tech in the yellow pages
Maybe it's not the limit switch.
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 03:24:23 +0000 (UTC), "Stonerbud"

--
D.A.D.D. - Daddies Against Dirty Diapers

A clue?
The box it came in probably said it was guaranteed for 12 hours. You have to look for one with a longer guarantee, I think.

A clue.
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 03:24:23 +0000 (UTC), "Stonerbud"

A brain capable of proper repairs to fix a furnace. Bubba
Stonerbud posted for all of us...