O.T. Tom Koba will be missed....

Really off topic, but some may find this interesting. Check out the link concerning this great man. I'm sure everyone on this group has seen Toms work. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Tom+Koba
Besides doing many Civil War documentary's, and being the first graduate of Ohio State in 1969 with a masters in Film and videotography, he also was the photographer for many years for Rigid Calendars. Not the models, but the equipment itself. Tom was a neighbor of mine and a dear friend, Mark and I worked on his furnace after another company almost blew up his studio!
So, when you see a Rigid calendar you now know who took the pictures. Historians should check out his documentaries. I have pictures that I took when he was filming the Sultana. The tornado documentary was about a tornado that almost killed my Grandfather in Sandusky and it effected Marks family in Elyria 30 miles away!
Tom was a wonderful person, I will miss him. http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070522/NEWS13/705220394 Rich