Nothing:

What the Hell....Did everyone retire?

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

john

NO! Just freaking worn the hell out and too tired to play all that much on Usenet. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Strange as it sounds, I spent most of today fixing a huge through the wall AC. I was tired, and I'm tired again. Am I retired?

.

NO! Just freaking worn the hell out and too tired to play all that much on Usenet. O_o

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I replaced a bad tire on my van, I suppose it was re-tired? O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Either that, or rerubbered, or rewheeled?

.