Nothing:

What the Hell....Did everyone retire?
There maybe some internet feeds out. They'll be back.

On 9/11/2012 2:39 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

NO! Just freaking worn the hell out and too tired to play all that much on Usenet. O_o
TDD
Strange as it sounds, I spent most of today fixing a huge through the wall AC. I was tired, and I'm tired again. Am I retired?
On 9/11/2012 2:39 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

NO! Just freaking worn the hell out and too tired to play all that much on Usenet. O_o
TDD
On 9/11/2012 8:46 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I replaced a bad tire on my van, I suppose it was re-tired? O_o
TDD
Either that, or rerubbered, or rewheeled?