No AC functions18-5 to Tstat and an 18-2 to compressor

pssst......................................kj, I don't want everyone to hear.....................Heil is an ICP unit. Around here they use the Heil brand of ICP, don't know if they use any of the other models across the country, but here it's Heil....oops! I mean ICP

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

I found this a while back. Not too in-depth of an accounting for, but not bad.

Look for Heil-Quaker a little ways down.

-zero

Reply to
-zero

A clue? Brains? Wiring knowledge? general info? Telephone number?

You are welcome so little...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Stee reich one

Swing and miss

Strike three and you're outta here

Reply to
Tekkie®

Hmmm, Hunter is not so good 'stat either! Maybe it is already broken?!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Has anyone heard from John Mills. I haven't seen his name pop up in a long time.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

He doesn't follow this group anymore.

Last I talked to him, he and his family were are fine and dandy.

Reply to
<kjpro

What the heck do you know hunglow? Go away

Reply to
Tekkie®

Is he related to the General?

Reply to