No AC functions18-5 to Tstat and an 18-2 to compressor

Page 1 of 2
I have about a 3 year old Kenmore (Sears) 6 ton HVAC that was in my house when I bought it. The Thermostat was the cheapest digital I have ever seen, so I replaced it with a programmable one to save a bit on the heating and cooling. The 18-5 tstat wire was also just run on the wall and stapled and painted over, so I purchased a new wire an ran it inside the wall. I have them hooked up as follows on both ends (tstat and circuit board) r = red c = blue w = white y = yellow g = green
This worked all winter just fine, but apparently the cooling side is not functioning as I have no A/C, or even fan when in AC mode. I have verrified power to the blower and the compressor.
There is also an 18-2 lead going to the compressor's exterior power breaker from the circuit board. I believe it was hooked up as follows: c = red y = white
I have hooked it up in the same fashion to no avail. I believe the Y is to trigger the compressor and the C is a common AC trigger lead.
What am I missing?
Thanks in advance for your response

A phone call to a local tech

A working air conditioning system?
PUT OLD ONE BACK IN IT WILL WORK

WOW! Great help! Thanks!
Has anyone seen an 18-5 to tstat and an 18-2 to the compressor comming off the same 5 lead panel?

yup... got one in my home. It works just fine, so does my A/C and heat

Is yours set up same as mine?
to tstat: r = red c = blue w = white y = yellow g = green
to compressor: c = red y = white

yup... and mine works just fine... maybe its time to call a tech....ya think??

Thanks for verrifying. No thanks for acting like a douchebag in the process.

Nope, it doesn't exist!
Additional Info: Thermostat is a Hunter model 44110 PCB on thermostat also says its model B01 063-HUNB01101L08
Compressor is a Kenmore Max Performance 10 Model HAC048AKA4

Damn you got shit all across the board!! Have you checked the breakers. Have you checked to see if there is voltage at ODU high and low. Is your contactor pulled in, how is your capacitor, you have everything wired properly low voltage wise. If you can't figure what is wrong now,, you really should't be fucking with it.
By the way your ODU is a Heil unit with a KEnmore Sticker

No, it's actually an ICP unit with a Kenmore sticker.

hear.....................Heil is an ICP unit. Around here they use the Heil brand of ICP, don't know if they use any of the other models across the country, but here it's Heil....oops! I mean ICP

--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

I found this a while back. Not too in-depth of an accounting for, but not bad.
http://www.johnmills.net/work/history.html
Look for Heil-Quaker a little ways down.
-zero
Has anyone heard from John Mills. I haven't seen his name pop up in a long time.
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

He doesn't follow this group anymore.
Last I talked to him, he and his family were are fine and dandy.
Bob Pietrangelo wrote:

Hunter sucks, like ISO's mamma!
HAHA
-Canadian Cool