New well

Hello - I recently had a artesian well installed in the Upper Peninsula and am wondering if anyone has suggestions as to water treatment. The water looks 'cloudy' and I never had this issue with my sandpoint well which was 20 feet deep. The new well is 125 feet deep so I'm pretty certain there's iron in it, but haven't had the water tested. Will I need a softener or an iron filter?
Naah, just needs two pounds of freon. Call your local, certified and trained HVAC guy.
Hello - I recently had a artesian well installed in the Upper Peninsula and am wondering if anyone has suggestions as to water treatment. The water looks 'cloudy' and I never had this issue with my sandpoint well which was 20 feet deep. The new well is 125 feet deep so I'm pretty certain there's iron in it, but haven't had the water tested. Will I need a softener or an iron filter?
You need to call your local HVAC professional, and have the settings adjusted, and a couple pounds of freon.
wrote in message
I have lived in 8 US States and only one of them had good, clean water that needed nothing but a thirsty mouth. We went to the supermarket and filled bottles in all other places.
Be careful out there.
On Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:43:26 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

local lab and they will tell you want kind of samples, how much and how many to take and send in to them for testing. Some of them have to be kept on ice until delivered to lab who can provide you with the bottles. Arsenic and radioactivity are impossible to detect with simple testing equipment where water changes colors. Can't really be done at your house with a water conditioner guy. Complete testing needs to be done in a lab. Expensive? Yes it is. IF we want to live, it's priceless.

You are posting to alt heating, ventilation, and air conditioning list. Now, call your HVAC conractor.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message wrote:

local lab and they will tell you want kind of samples, how much and how many to take and send in to them for testing. Some of them have to be kept on ice until delivered to lab who can provide you with the bottles. Arsenic and radioactivity are impossible to detect with simple testing equipment where water changes colors. Can't really be done at your house with a water conditioner guy. Complete testing needs to be done in a lab. Expensive? Yes it is. IF we want to live, it's priceless.
Stormy, no wonder why the pro's have made fun of you all these years. You're just a wanna be trying to fit in. Now back to my seat in the arena (actually, just a peanut gallery now)