New well

Hello - I recently had a artesian well installed in the Upper Peninsula and= am wondering if anyone has suggestions as to water treatment. The water l= ooks 'cloudy' and I never had this issue with my sandpoint well which was 2=

0 feet deep. The new well is 125 feet deep so I'm pretty certain there's i= ron in it, but haven't had the water tested. Will I need a softener or an = iron filter?
Reply to
Michael Zamborini

Naah, just needs two pounds of freon. Call your local, certified and trained HVAC guy.

.

20 feet deep. The new well is 125 feet deep so I'm pretty certain there's iron in it, but haven't had the water tested. Will I need a softener or an iron filter?
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You need to call your local HVAC professional, and have the settings adjusted, and a couple pounds of freon.

.

I have lived in 8 US States and only one of them had good, clean water that needed nothing but a thirsty mouth. We went to the supermarket and filled bottles in all other places.

Be careful out there.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

For water quality? I don't think so. All one needs to do is contact a local lab and they will tell you want kind of samples, how much and how many to take and send in to them for testing. Some of them have to be kept on ice until delivered to lab who can provide you with the bottles. Arsenic and radioactivity are impossible to detect with simple testing equipment where water changes colors. Can't really be done at your house with a water conditioner guy. Complete testing needs to be done in a lab. Expensive? Yes it is. IF we want to live, it's priceless.

Reply to
MikeHall

You are posting to alt heating, ventilation, and air conditioning list. Now, call your HVAC conractor.

.

[...]

Stormy, no wonder why the pro's have made fun of you all these years. You're just a wanna be trying to fit in. Now back to my seat in the arena (actually, just a peanut gallery now)

Reply to
Real Pisser