New Restaurant HVAC Problems, HELP HELP

No problem... just tell him that when he can tell you where you can get your fuel, truck(s), insurance, training, groceries, etc for *FREE* then you will do the work he wants for free.......and you want to eat there for free too.

Reply to
Noon-Air

When I grow up.......I want to be a philanthropist. Tell him I got his call booked in my..."When I become a philandthropist" book.

Jabs

Reply to
Jabs

Get the food first and many times.....because they want a ham and give you a weiner

It is

8,000 sq ft = 40 ton my rule of thumb

I know a study probably needs to

Reply to