New Central A/C questions??

It's funny how those two items were your main concern if this installation is as messed up as you say.

What a loser.

Reply to
<kjpro

Never heard of lunch, breaks, days off, etc?

I guess you work 24/7/365 ?

Reply to
<kjpro

Its clear you&#39;re the product of a defective condom hahahohohhehehe

Reply to
 Bluto

Its your fault you cannot comprehend what you read dummy.

Reply to
 Bluto

I don&#39;t work fool. You do and YOU pay me! ;-) I think with you its a case of unskilled unemployment.

Reply to
 Bluto

OH Guess who is here now!! The hvac company I stopped payment on. The owner and 3 workers. Seems they got rid of one of the worker who was here and did most of my work...MOONIE or B-HATE-ME was that you?? They BETTER do it right this time or BLAMO!, ANOTHER STOP PAYMENT!

Reply to
 Bluto

Now someone tell me why should entertain HO&#39;s on this newsgroup?

Paul was right from the gitgo...

Reply to
Joseph

Oh you must live in a trailer! Standby for an update on what happened today...it will be in another of my informative messages for you trolls and aholes

Reply to
 Bluto

Well folks and trolls, they were here and DID the work properly this time. I gave them a check, but old bluto will still be keeping an eye on the system with cellphone in hand with speed dial to the bank to STOP PAYMENT if anything is wrong after my final inspection. I guess this is another crooked contractor that Bluto had to crush and stop their FELONIES they&#39;re committing by STEALING from honest Home Owners. What THIEFS! But Bluto knows how to deal with these sleezballs.

Geoman, I guess I&#39;m not headed to the jail now. Please don&#39;t unleash your DREAM TEAM legal eagles on me! Blah Hah Hah

Its because of the crooker contractors and cleanup boi&#39;s like kjproblow, Moonie, B-Hate-Me that STOP PAYMENTS were invented for!

I urge ALL homeowners who experience these type of con artists who STEAL your money on shoody work to STOP PAYMENT on your CHECK! They&#39;ll come running like flies on Geomans moustache. Don&#39;t be bullied, you can STOP these Felonious doers in their tracks with one STOP PAYMENT phone call! They&#39;re quick to rob your money from your wallet BUT if you try to get into theirs they turn tail and come to you like a kitten.

To all honest, hardworking contractors. My hat goes off to ya&#39;ll! Its too bad a few bad ones in your trade can give it a bad image.

Now old Bluto&#39;s duty is done for now and he will be going Lake Perch fishing on Lake Huron tomorrow morning while moonie, geoman, kjproblow and B-hate-me will be ghost writing/flaming me in this newsgroup, ghost writing cuz I am not coming back UNTIL I have to BUST another one of the con artist contractors.

Always remember Home Owners, if in doubt STOP THAT CHECK PAYMENT! Bluto sez so.

Reply to
 Bluto

Reply to
 Bluto

Did you find any scum in the filter!!!! Pat I really wanted some of them pictures. And you gotta wait in line for proffesional help till I&#39;m done getting mine!!

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

I thought you were leaving.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

When are we going to stop replying to the trolls? Most of these homemoaner posts are absolute set ups. By whom??? The mind only wonders. Why don&#39;t we just stop replying all together. No insults, no advice, don&#39;t give them the time of day!!!!!!! Just my two cents.

Barry

Reply to
Barry

Bob, I&#39;ll dig some up out of my archives for you. I love taking pictures of fubar installs, especially when I can email them to property management / ownership.

I can honestly say one picture I took almost a year ago paid off handsomly....$8400 worth.

Reply to
gofish

No way that they came over and fixed all your imaginary problems.

Oh, I like the part that you gave them another check BEFORE your final inspection LOL

Your such a liar.

"
Reply to
Geoman

Rich,

What time did he send that one. The time on my puter of when the guys got there was 4pm. Made me wonder how much of this guys story is pshycosis

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Wow, now that&#39;s original...

Just needed a kick in the right direction?

Next time you might use something original that doesn&#39;t say the same thing as the person you&#39;re quoting.

Reply to
<kjpro

Since when is HVAC/R, Construction, Electrical, Plumbing, etc *unskilled employment* ?

Reply to
<kjpro

He&#39;s to stupid to climb the rope to exit throught the skylight which he fell.

Reply to
<kjpro

If *ANYBODY* stops payment on a check to me, all further payments from them are going to be CASH once they get out of jail.

Reply to
Noon-Air