Needed Wiring Diagram Please

I was hoping someone could help me out here I am in need of a wiring diagram for
HEIL Oil Fired Furnance Model # KF2 Type D855436 SN 5785A Burner HEIL Active Flame Type SX 11249
This is an early 50's furnace I am in Baltimore MD and if need be I will pay for this Thanks to all for any help
Contact a local Heil retail contactor, they should be able to help you.
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician
Moe Jones wrote:

This had a Honeywell series 10 Stack switch, etc.
Any compitant tech can wire this properly for you with a newer style control. However the burner... is this a rotary ring?
Think _new furnace_.
-zero

competent:. c_o_m_p_e_t_e_n_t , competent. <hiccup>

-zero
Compitant. Same root word as "irritant". Cept that a compitant tech programs Winblows computers to give you a blue screen every half hour.
If that isn't in the dictionary, it oughta be.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

How much electrical wiring can there possibly be on a 50 year old furnace? No ventor, no pressure switches, no spill switches, no flame sensors, no ignition module, no multi-stage gas valve, no direct drive motor....... what is it you're trying to figure out?
--
Respectfully, Bob

Bob, you know it's very complicated....
All those 'Frankenstien' knife config switches you have to throw. Thank goodness for DIP switches (not).
The tube insulators are also hard to work around (-;.
Jake

LOL!! You know, so many times I have said to myself, before opening up my newsreader, " I'm not going to make any sarcastic comments. I'm gonna be extra pleasant".....and then sometimes asks a question like this guy.... some people insist on leading with their chin.... Like my mother always says, "Ask a stupid question, ....." Of course, the other side of the coin is someone like Dido who gives stupid answers..... :-)
--
Respectfully, Bob

Your money would be better spent by replacing your Jurrasic furnace
Why is it that "folks" just don't understand that their furance is just an "appliance?" A dangerous appliance, but an appliance. And it, like the refrigerator, dishwasher [not the wife] and such need to be replaced after 56 years of service. Damn, 56 years! Can anyone think of anything besides the floor that lasts that long?
Replace the furnace, save $$$ on your oil costs and sleep well knowing your family is safe. Hire a professional.
Here's a thought, if you needed a root canal, would you buy a book and do it yourself?
--
Zyp

"Noon-Air" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message

Yes, he probably would.
Being a newbie, I haven't tried root canal.
But ther is some great DIY cavity filler I haeve tried. Lots of fun.
Of course there comes a point at whihc you wish you could either open your mouth, which is cemented shut or chew food without cutting your tonue by the sharp bits of good old razor sharp DIY dental fill.
For an absolute emergency when no denist is available or peroahps if you wish to travel in the desert, I suggest some.
When it comes to yoru house burning down, I say bite teh big one. Go down to Wal-Mart and buy a whole new unit. It will come with instructions (probably written in Chinese), but what the heck, you can have the joy of installing it yourself.
You can even make some money too, by selling off all the spare bits you have left over after installing it.
wrote:

do it

a zoobie newbie? heard that when I was in Provo, Utah years ago on business
Bob

Ever tried Belzona Calzone? Yum!
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

How about J. Belzona Weld?
--
Tekkie

Only if it's a Tuesday Weld.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

You don't burn it, you just cook it al dente.