Need to replace Electric Baseboard Heating Units & Replacement Windows

Page 5 of 6

What's the cost on a gal of LP up there?
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Last fill up was $2.20/gallon.
100 gallon minimum.
--
Steve Spence
Dir., Green Trust

Not to bad then, I figured with your electric cost that it would have been higher than that.
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:39:55 -0500, Steve Spence

Ouch. Our electic rate here is ~0.085/kwh depending on usage. Don't know how long that will last, though.

So how do you run the fan in the furnace when the power is out?
Donald
Donald Kinney wrote:

My furnace doesn't have a fan, plus I'm off grid, so my power is never out. Propane wall heaters are non-electric. My primary heat is wood, but I have propane heat for when I want to go away for a weekend.
--
Steve Spence
Dir., Green Trust

had
The thing that most everyone is missing is this...
There are many ways to provide heat without electric, but for the most part... they are inefficient and not as comfortable as other heat sources.

see
What figures would you like me to input for you?
List the fuel types, fuel cost and equipment efficiencies... and I'll get you the end cost per million btu transferred into the space.

full cord of tamarack wood. $160.00 delivered. Cast iron stove. 82.5%
http://www.blazeking.com/Blazekingwoodproducts/kingclassic.htm

save
$12.12

get
Sorry, I missed something here.........
It should be $7.46 per million btu entered into the space.

wrong. the cord of wood was split inside the heated space.
factor in the btu's generated while splitting the wood.
heat source: calories burned.

can
I'll
Like I was supposed to know it wasn't split. <rolleyes>
Mike posted for all of us...

What is EOG rowhouse? End of Grid? Huh?

eeerrrr.... aahhhhh.. . . . end of group.
Mike wrote:

Around here we call them EOR End Of Row like in rowhouses

Makes sense to me. Semantics
KY? What exactly are you a pro of?
Dumb piece of shit!
HAHAHA
-Canadian Heat
On 04 Feb 2007 17:41:31 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

A pro of finding asshole Canadian hacks like you. Bubba
Do you find it hard to take your foot out of your mouth, when your heads up your asshole bubba?
HAHAHAHA
Or is that KYpro up there?
BAHAHA
-Canadian Heat