Need Tech Data for SeaBlue Pool Heater

Can someone give me a lead on where to get a tech manual/board schematic for a SeaBlue Model 400 swimming pool heater?
I understand SeaBlue was aquired by Pentair, and Pentair won't answer my inquiries about SeaBlue.
Thanks Guys,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

http://www.seablueswimmingpools.com/pool.asp
http://www.seablueswimmingpools.com/contactus.asp
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Thanks Paul, but when I filled out their "Contact Us" inquiry and sent it I got this message:
Sorry, 'www.seabluswimmingpools.com/FormMailer.aspx' does not exist or is not available.
As I didn't find anything about pool heaters on their website I have a feeling that it's a dead end anyway.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Alliance Trading Inc. 109 North Park Blvd Suite 401 Covington, LA 70443 US Phone: 985-801-3024
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

They should have called my company.
We can fix anything.

    OK, we're having a little problem with our economy .....
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Your company motto :
'We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
We have done so much with so little for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.'
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
What is your problem why you need schematic you should be able trace wiring it is not that big deal
---