Need schematics if possible.

Hey all, I recently tried to dive into some repairs to my outside AC unit. I have whats left of the schematics for the system.. But, its far from complete. Was wondering where i could find some.. I will give you what information i have.
The outside unit is a Kenmore model number 867.800540... the compressor inside of it is a copeland CRH3-0275-PFV..
from the looks of the schematics that i do have.. it looks as though whoever last tried to "fix" it didnt do what they were suppose to. Things are wired to wrong places and such.. Any help would be appreciated.

Troll alert. But just in case you're legit.... there's some guy in here who's trying to fix his wall unit a/c. he seems to have it all figured out for himself...link up with him...
--
Respectfully, Bob

It was the low bidder that Sears uses.
Call Sears, they will come out and fix it, sometime next September !!
LOL
geoman wrote:

I dont know what a troll is referring to but ok.. I have had a tech come out already.. he said basically i need a whole new thing. But hell they couldnt tell me what was wrong with this one.. One person said i need a hard start kit to get the compressor going.. but from the looks of it.. I dont even see a run cap for the compressor.. its not where its suppose to be on the part of the schematic that i have.. thats why i need the whole thing =/
I found some schematics by the way.. Thanks anyways..
Sears has great information on their website. I don't like the brand, but they do have fairly complete information.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Ya, I called there parts and service 800# and they mailed me complete parts and service litutare for my 10+ year old kenmore refigerator FREE.