Need Recommendation for Central A/C Unit for Homes (Trane or Lennox)

I'm looking to have a central air conditioning unit installed for my house and would appreciate some feedback between Trane and Lennox. My house is a 2200sq/ft bi-level, meaning that it does not have a true basement. About half of my my lower level floor walls are above ground, where as the typical basement walls are almost all below ground level.
Most of the whole house A/C installation companies in my town either carry Trane or Lennox or both, but thought I'd seek some opinions about the two in here first.
Which company makes more reliable A/C units? More energy efficient? Better A/C output and capabilities between similar models at similar costs? Any other input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and courtesy.
Sorry about that. I forgot to include Carrier as one of the central A/C units for you to consider as well. Thanks.

The one that's sized, installed and set-up to run with-in the manufacture's specifications.

The only difference is one is a Trane and one is a Lennox. Either one installed properly (along with many other brands) will work just dandy. The brand installed by the "hack" will give you many years of heartache. Bubba

Great, great, thanks for your timely replies. Really appreciate it.