Need parts sources for Amana HTM Plus system

I am looking for places I can obtain parts for the old Amana HTM Plus system. I would love to just replace this thing, but it would be difficult. I live in a 20+ year old condo. The burner unit is on the roof. The air handler and hot water tank are in the garage, with no straightforward way to install a flue to the outside. So I'm trying to locate parts. Anyone got a source?
Thanks, Carl
replying to carl.davidson, Tasia wrote:

Don't know how old your email is. I am loaded with parts for the Amana HTM Furnace and Hot Water system, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net 609-839-3547 Gary
Depends what you need if it's the pump which was common I have 1or2 from about 25yrs ago