Need parts sources for Amana HTM Plus system

I am looking for places I can obtain parts for the old Amana HTM Plus system. I would love to just replace this thing, but it would be difficult. I live in a 20+ year old condo. The burner unit is on the roof. The air handler and hot water tank are in the garage, with no straightforward way to install a flue to the outside. So I'm trying to locate parts. Anyone got a source?

Thanks, Carl

Reply to
carl.davidson

Don't know how old your email is. I am loaded with parts for the Amana HTM Furnace and Hot Water system, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net 609-839-3547 Gary

Reply to
Tasia

Depends what you need if it's the pump which was common I have 1or2 from about 25yrs ago

Reply to
larryernst45

replying to larryernst45, Dennis Machney wrote: Hi Not sure how current this post is however I need the rad /heating coil in one of the blowers. Present one is leaking. Unit was installed in 1980s. Thanks

Reply to
Dennis Machney

replying to Tasia, Sarah wrote: Would happen to have the expansion tank for the outside unit that hold the glycol?

Reply to
Sarah

replying to Sarah, C63S wrote: I know your post is old but, believe it or not, I still have a working unit in my basement. Just added a touch of glycol and changed the filters. It?s 33 years old. It?s become a game for me to keep it alive. I?m always in the market for parts. Anybody have ANYTHING for these great old furnaces?

Reply to
C63S

I have an Amana HTM and a motor, Vintage about 1990's, used & in storage for 20+ years as a spare. If you are still interested, repond to my email & I can send pics. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
rangdango

I have a new diverter valve Honeywell V8044E1011. I want to sell it for I no longer have the HTM. Asking $60.00 plus shipping.

Reply to
jhmccoy36

Do you have parts still available?

Reply to
htm.prisoner

I have a diverter valve. See the previous post.

Reply to
jhmccoy36

Do you still have parts looking for pressure switch part #63264

Reply to
raljr1015

Hi Gary Do you have the Heat exchanger for Amana HTM? Thanks Randy

Reply to
randy hebb

Hi I need a Heat exchanger for my old Amana HTM system. The stainless glycol can that the blower bolts to. If you have a good one please get back to me. Thank You Randy snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to