Need constructive critique on my idea for a solar hot water panel , please

If you are over 55, you can still get coffee at McDonalds Gourmet Restaurant for 50¢.

I have an idea that IQ is closer to the speed limit then 135. But its his story..Let him embellish it to his hearts desire. He might even decide to be a "Medal of Honor? recipient.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

My fault. It was a response to the third grade bit. And I wrote that at

5 AM.

What the problem really is that I ignored some sage advice from ftwhd and tried to reason with Pax.

I'm really too busy for what looks to me like just nonsense from him. YMMV.

Carry on.

I've been telling him for yeras to quit smoking that sage ....

Not to mention the parsley, rosemary, and thyme ....

Reply to
.p.jm.