Need constructive critique on my idea for a solar hot water panel , please

Page 4 of 4
On 7/12/2011 11:35 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

You make a lot of assumptions that have no basis in fact, other than in your own mind. Then you rely on insults to "prove" your point.

That cite is nothing more than the product from Johnstone Supply. What a chicken shit to not even look.

More insults from the poser.

And yet more.
All in lieu of any facts. You sure did a fine job of proving what a jerk you are.
In fact, I probably have more experience with solar than anyone here. My house is largely heated with solar. I have built not one, but 8 solar collectors. I did it not by puffing myself up but by asking people that really know and spending a great deal of time researching this.
Here is the simulator I used:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/codepro/new_codepro.html
Now you can go back to kissing that idiot Mormons ass. And posting about singing penises. Exactly who has the gay obsession? Who posts this nonsense repeatedly?
I'm here to learn something about HVAC, and am not afraid to learn. You are here to puff yourself up and rant about penises and rape and all sorts of other tripe. Then you pick fights solely on whether you like someone, not on any facts at all.
You are a poser and a pathetic one at that. Pass the popcorn.

On 7/13/2011 7:03 AM, j wrote: .

Actually PEX is sold all over the world. Copper panels for hydronic has been around a very long time. Many years ago a partner and I had a small manufacturing company that made full hydronic panels with insulated Lexon lenses. We even designed and sold the rights to controls controls Systems to an outfit out of Atlanta.
Is your Boifriend out of town

Actually for you those are compliments.

Its probably your only chance.

Ah yes..Feel the compassion of a true student of HVAC.

Yep..another Pseudo expert. Copper must be black anodized for long term usage as such, but still have aging problems for the coatings. The fluid needs freeze and fungal protection. Most roofs need modification to attain 55 tilt to solar.

Get back to me when you yhave maybe just a bit of a Thermal dynamics background. It is obvious that you are not in the business.

The Mormon is the only one that takes you seriously.
And posting about

Singing Penises? Do they also talk to you? Whisper in your ear? Soprano, baritone, what? You should take this to some talent agent.
Exactly who has the gay obsession? Who posts this

OK...OK..I give up..Its *you*!!

HVAC doesn't include Kludged up waste of time pieces of Jerry rigging. It also appears that you are advertising yourself as the expert on Solar to a Homeowner.
and am not afraid to learn.
Is that why you get offended and whine like a kicked puppy when your silly ideas are ignored for factual data.
You

Why are you changing the subject to your favorite professional pastime?
Then you pick fights solely on whether you like

I see... You are here looking for love. Try the Gay NG's.

Still haven't learned, have you?
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
On 7/13/2011 12:08 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

Of course it is. Great stuff. It just doesn't find use in domestic hot water solar collectors. There are issues with stagnation and with efficiency. Not to say that you can't make a PEX solar domestic hot water collector, in fact there are You Tubes of it. It sure wouldn't be the OPs design. I know of no commercial products, but I haven't seen everything. I am not talking pool products, where there are several assorted "plastic" collectors. At no point have I said that PEX is not suited for either radiant floor or plumbing. I have it here.
Why don't you read what I said instead of what you think I said? I get that you don't understand or like me. I'm not in this group to be either a regular or an expert. You can do whatever you want. I read a handful of threads and I leave all the personal bits alone.