Need Blower Controller

The variable speed blower controller in my Carrier 58SXB100 furnace has failed twice due to melted out solder connections on the circuit board. Both times I have been successful in fixing this, but I would like to have a spare controller on hand.
Problem is, Carrier has changed the design. the controller is now integrated with the blower motor and a new wiring harness is also required, total cost $936.
Anyone have (or know where I can get) the original style controller? It is a 7" x 7" x 2" box with a 5-pin connector that plugs into the motor. I have pictures if you think you might have a match.
Thanks to all the pros who contribute to this group.

Duh....... Did you ever wonder *WHY* Carrier changed the design??
Either replace the furnace, or do the retro.

check out www.fanhandler.com
I need control over my blower as well her name is trixe.