Need a preston's lookup pls...

My Preston's doesn't list this one...
Bryant Heat pump
Model #693DNX036000ADAA
thanks....
PS... does anyone have Preston's CD working on a PDA Yet ?
Bob

What do you need to know? 3-ton
I would like to know the SEER please... And the heating phase effeciency (coop?)
Bob

I've never heard of this Preston's, but ARI has that information free.... as a matter of fact, they are the standard of the industry and have all the approved manufacturers.
Rich