Need a Heat Load

I need a Heat Load Calculation done on my house of 3300sq. ft, 2 floors. Heat Pumps are the only source for Heat and Cooling. If you are interested I live in Taylor, Texas. How much would you charge me to do the heat load cal. I would do it myself, I am a licensed A/C contractor, but I really want an outside objective job done. I had two four tonners, that I suspect were oversized or were changed out before I purchased the house. Anybody interested? Send me an E-mail and we will talk. Thanks, Clois

Reply to
Clois Beckwith