Need A/C Units-Heat Pumps

Who makes the Highest SEER rated Heat pumps? Approximate Tonage 1 4ton and 1 3ton. Have not done a heat load calculation on this house, but had two four tonners and I don't think they were right for the house.

Reply to
Clois Beckwith

Hi Clois, What state & what major city do you live in or near, so I can look up the heat-load factor conditions. You must have a manual J heatgain heat-loss calc done on your home & size the equipment appropriately.

The ductwork & indoor blower must move the correct amount of air! A total of Seven ton is a lot for any home & most any load conditions.

- udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

I give. More beer please. While your at it, I'll need some of those good drugs. This one's goina take all night to figure out what you're asking. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I think youve had enough beer and drugs...

Reply to
Power's Mechanical

Power's Mechanical posted for all of us...

Never!!! What?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Taylor, Texas Total Square Footage for this house is 3300 approx.

Reply to
Clois Beckwith