My First Fridge Magnet

Hi All,
How are your fridges doing?
I bought my first fridge-magnet yesterday. A nice red 'n shiny metalic London Bus.
So I came up with this great idea - maybe everyone could tell us about their favourite fridge magnets.

My favorite fridge magnets are the ones with my biz card on it that I give my customers....I give them 2....one for the furnace, and one for the fridge. The customer only has to "find" me one time...from then on, they only have to look as far as their furnace or their fridge.
They make my phone ring with folks telling me where to pick up the money at. :-)

fridge magnets have proven to be highly profitable for us....& we buy the stuff in 50' rolls.
On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:01:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

50ft rolls? Ours our in the shape of a house with a roof and chimney. All individuals. Id be interested in the rolls you're talking about? Bubba
I'm thinking it might be the magnet that goes around the door.

D.A.D.D. - Daddies Against Dirty Diapers

Bubba wrote:

Ya gotta remember Bubba we're 99.497% commercial and consequentially we see an awful lot of t-bar grills that typically dont have any volume dampers etc in the ducts etc. T-bar ceilings & their grid is usually white. We buy the white magnetic material in rolls custom cut to 23.75" x 50' and then cut it ourselves to 23.75 x 23.75, about the exact size of a t-bar diffuser and adjacent grid. There's just enough room to leave a 1" air gap on one or two sides, if necessary. Or completely blank off the diffuser.
Somebody (usually a woman) whines they're too cold, can you move the grill, block it off, yada yada. Whip out a magnetic grill cover that blends in with the ceiling and presto-chango, a happy camper. And you know women. As soon as one gets one, they all gotta have one. Raise the set point on the t-stat?? no fuckin way. Ha! put a mag. grill cover on every grill !!! LOL Yup, now the unit freezes up. more service calls.
On 19 Nov 2006 00:27:37 -0800, "Marc O'Brien"

Yous wants magnets, these guys gotsis de magnets.
http://www.flagguys.com/magnets.html These guys use some thick material for their phone magnets.
http://www.flagguys.com/amer.html Those not interested in The American Flag can disregard the link above.