my ducts are scaring me!

So.. who died and made you boss?

Reply to
Zyp

"Zyp" wrote

The level of maturity demonstrated in here also boggles the mind.

Reply to
Ernest Scribbler

Did / do you ever consider, that sometimes we all need a place to let off some steam? Have a little fun? Or is it that [you] have the "level of maturity" that is above all that? Is it that the usenet is strickly for [your] "level of maturity" or can it be for "other uses" as well?

Reply to
Zyp

What's so fun about being an *sshole?

Reply to
CJT

see above

by telling you to take a hike until you get the hint...

try alt.home.repair

job.

thanks

Reply to
Joseph

What's so fun about telling someone they are an *sshole?

Reply to
Zyp

As a contractor for many decades, now retired; I always gave all the helpful advice I could to anyone asking me for it. Call your local contractors, be polite, & work with those that are most cooperative & helpful. The public needs to know enough about Heating & Air conditioning to select the best contractor to work with them. Always remember that there are few things that are safe for you to do & that licensed techs (Not You) should be doing your heat & air work!

HOs & the public: Do NOT bad mouth anyone on this NG as it is a losing self-defeating endeavor, just let it go! They are trying to make a living & have spent many years acquiring the in-depth knowledge they possess, they do not want everyone doing work that only a properly licensed knowledgeable tech is legally authorized to do! Respect their position as being reasonably acceptable. - Darrell

Reply to
udarrell

Dr. Hardcrab posted for all of us...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Dr. Hardcrab posted for all of us...

You should know by now I'm an asshole.

--=20 Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

Reply to
Tekkie®

"udarrell" wrote

But on the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Reply to
Ernest Scribbler

"Zyp" wrote

Of course. Jocular banter among peers is what gives a newsgroup character. It's the outright hostility toward strangers on this one that strikes me as rather psychotic.

Reply to
Ernest Scribbler

Ernest Scribbler posted for all of us...

You're not paranoid if someone is really out to get you...

Reply to
Tekkie®

residental A/C Duct trunk lines, in the attic, are (seems to be) always insulated on the outside. why not on t insulated inside like comercial buildings?. is it because the the ductwork is above a suspended cieling and this space is a semi codition space?

Reply to
JG

Reply to
Telstra

$$$$$$$$$

But, who'd want fiberglass insulation in their ductwork anyway????????

Reply to
KJPRO