my ducts are scaring me!

Page 2 of 2
Ernest Scribbler wrote:

So.. who died and made you boss?
--
Zyp

"Zyp" wrote

The level of maturity demonstrated in here also boggles the mind.
Ernest Scribbler wrote:

Did / do you ever consider, that sometimes we all need a place to let off some steam? Have a little fun? Or is it that [you] have the "level of maturity" that is above all that? Is it that the usenet is strickly for [your] "level of maturity" or can it be for "other uses" as well?
--
Zyp

Zyp wrote:

CJT wrote:

What's so fun about telling someone they are an *sshole?
--
Zyp

"Zyp" wrote

Of course. Jocular banter among peers is what gives a newsgroup character. It's the outright hostility toward strangers on this one that strikes me as rather psychotic.
Ernest Scribbler posted for all of us...

see above

by telling you to take a hike until you get the hint...

try alt.home.repair

thanks

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010102050208020302070102 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Ernest Scribbler wrote:

helpful advice I could to anyone asking me for it. Call your local contractors, be polite, & work with those that are most cooperative & helpful. The public needs to know enough about Heating & Air conditioning to select the best contractor to work with them. Always remember that there are few things that are safe for you to do & that licensed techs (Not You) should be doing your heat & air work! http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_btuh_duct_sizing_air_conditioning_systems.html
HOs & the public: Do NOT bad mouth anyone on this NG as it is a losing self-defeating endeavor, just let it go! They are trying to make a living & have spent many years acquiring the in-depth knowledge they possess, they do not want everyone doing work that only a properly licensed knowledgeable tech is legally authorized to do! Respect their position as being reasonably acceptable. - Darrell
--
WISDOM PRINCIPLED EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATIONS -
THE REAL POLITICAL ISSUES & WISDOM Principled PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT

But on the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

<I'm wearing a snappy uniform while I say this>
Fuck off, asshole.....
Dr. Hardcrab posted for all of us...

There is a "your mother" joke in there somewhere but I'm not really sure whether you are being funny or you're an asshole.
Anyone? Bueller?
Dr. Hardcrab posted for all of us...

-- Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

Someone charge you $125 to come out and wind up changing your dirty filter and now you have a hard-on for our newsgroup?
You want free, look elsewhere. We aren't here to give you free advice or guess at what you did to your finger-mangled furnace.
On Dec 31 2007, 1:36am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Rat shit.