My blower won't turn off..trane heat pump

I have a 10 year American Standard/Trane model WCX048F100A. When the blower turns on it stays on. The thermostat is set to auto. I opened up the unit on the roof when I tap on what I think is the indoor fan relay the fan will shut off. so I think that the switch is sticking inside..my question is given the above could it be anything else like the limited settings?? If so where are they on this unit.

part number for this relay..would help too..model number above..

------------------------------------- FAIR WINDS,

Reply to
RBGERSON

What did you local tech tell you??

Reply to
Steve

Hmmm, Most likely p/nis right on the relay. Or there are many substitute based on voltage and contact current rating.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

it would be nice that we can understand your question fan turns on and stays on is it not that what it supposed to do. or is it that fan does not turns off once it comes on what is you problem?

Reply to
Grumpy